peeing in the sink.

Your piss only stinks horrendously if you're regularly dehydrated or you've been out on the lash.
Yeah, I was reading a whole bunch of web sites on how much water we really need. They all say 8 glasses of 8 ounces or 8x8. Are you kidding me? I have to pee all the time if I drink that much, but the piss is clear. You are correct, if you are dehydrated, your piss will be yellow. I have a 27oz Voss glass tube I drink from. That means I'm supposed to drink 2 of those a day.

Leakage does suck. If you're sitting down in the middle of the night, then get up, some piss comes out. It's almost like you have to get up over the toilet, then sit back down, then get up again and hope nothing comes out. I cup my dick with my hand then wash it off.

Last edited:
Leakage does suck. If you're sitting down in the middle of the night, then get up, some piss comes out. It's almost like you have to get up over the toilet, then sit back down, then get up again and hope nothing comes out. I cup my dick with my hand then wash it off.

:lol: :rofl:
hahah damn dude you are a serious diamond in the ruff

OK, who mentioned leakage? That's an old person thing totally non-sink related.

If you drink a lot of water you piss a lot to begin with to flush shit out, but eventually your body gets used to it and it doesn't mean you wet yourself.

Also, I'd rather piss in the sink than in my hand.

You guys are disgusting and uncivilized.

In the middle of the night I pee in an empty jar.

sent from my TalkaTap using phone.

This is fucking nothing. At UCSC, people would pee out the window from the upper floors because they didn't want to walk the 20-30ft to the communial. Once in a while when I was hanging out in the first floor commons, I would see a golden stream coming down outside of the window.

im gonna go ahead and say it's only acceptable to piss in a sink when a toilet is unavailable or its extremely inconvenient to piss outside

do you weird sink-pissers like... rinse the sink at all? or do you assume that the sink residue doesnt absorb and retain some of your piss, thus creating a sink residue/piss-syrup mung all around your sink
You leave the water running during the event, obviously. I also throw a handful of water around at the end to rinse it off.

We're not barbarians, you know.

for me there are varying levels to this laziness

some stem from gf hogging bathroom to "get ready" so you piss in a cup and pour it straight down the kitchen sink.

drunken levels can escalate to pissing in the sink directly, with a sink full of dirty dishes, but as ngfm points out sometimes you are at a house where the sink is too tall. arching the angle of your dangle is going to be a bad idea.

highest drunken level involves pissing in a cup you were drinking out of and putting it back on the table so you don't have to get up.

this can get confusing when you go to grab another beer and forget which cup was what.

luckily i haven't reached the level of playing piss roulette yet.

You get most of your water requirements from the food you eat anyway.

Look at old people they never had to go through life clutching gay ass bottles of water all day.

3 square and a nice cup of tea and you'll be good to go

also you can piss in beer bottles while you drive so you don't need to pull over. Line them up on the dashboard but be careful going round corners or braking cos they spill into your lap or the air vents and it stinks for weeks. You can throw them out the window once you get to a spot with some trees.
Pissing into condoms while driving isn't the best. A knotted piss filled condom rolling around on the dash is pretty funny though (until it breaks - and also gets piss into the air vents)

Last edited:
Back