PAX Prime Ticket Sales are LIVE!!!

No, it's usually 3 days. I ended up buying 4 1-day passes. Really wish there was a way they could prevent scalping/etc.

Missed out again because my eyes weren't glued to twitter. Will pay/exchange for free lodging/both if someone has extras. ;/

I don't have any extras this year but I'll keep an eye out. Most of my friends/etc weren't able to get in this year either it seems. They really need to do something about this registration, but I don't really know what they can do.

ce9UIMV.gif

4 day passes sold out in 10 minutes :lol:

nuts. It will probably be a good year to go with new console info being released at e3. i suspect there will be lots of hands on with new titles, etc.

my rent is going up $200/month, so no more fun trips for me.

The psychotic prices on scalped tickets will probably drop closer to the event, and PA usually has a thread where people are selling them at face value because they can't go or something.

No, it's usually 3 days. I ended up buying 4 1-day passes. Really wish there was a way they could prevent scalping/etc.
Keep in mind there's a reason 4 day passes sold out so quickly: you're not really meant to attend for all 4 days.

Back