Path of Exile

Since D3 flopped I just decided to start playing again, I haven't played in over a year when there was only one chapter and Avatar of Fire Templars were boss. I decided to start playing again today in addition to Phantasy Star Online 2 over on the JP servers in their OB. Anyone playing POE? Looking to get into it again, I'm downloading the client right now.

All I know is that they removed Avatar of Fire now, so I'm going to build a Marauder and I suppose play Hardcore ladder. Hit me up and I'll add in game, download is almost finished.

For anyone whose interested/hasn't seen it although I know there's been a thread or two on it but they seem to be buried I'm sure someones missed it. Some links for the curious:

Official - Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG
Streams - Live Channels - Gaming - English
Skill Tree - Path of Exile
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...4.4.0.188.343.0j2.2.0...0.0...1ac.noszxY2wD_g

When a game sells millions of copies and there is only 2000 people online I'd say it flopped, look at your friends list: Offline for 1 month, 2 months, etc.

Well you're more than welcome to put whatever label on it you want but not very many people play it at all. So I'm looking for people who want to hit up some POE.

I believe Osiris is trying to say that "flop" means financial failure. It sold millions; it was financially succesful. This is different than critical acclaim/failure.

its a great game

if you loved d2, you will love this game

just give it a chance, watch some vids, streams etc... once you get the hang of it, its really deep

At first I was all hypnotized by the skill tree... or maze... but it doesnt make boring fun. The game is just boring.

Back