[Party Riot] Excessive Force? Or excessive hilarity?

You'd piss your pants too if you got beanbagged to the beanbag.

btw, link no workie

Linked worked fine for me.

Excellent use of appropriate force.

I love how the guy walks by after he pissed himself and says "hey man" to the cameraguy

so, walking down the street in a completely non-threatening way is all it takes to get shot at by the police now? hooray america.

not listening to simple police orders has always been considered a threat and has been grounds for getting hit by something.

I was in the area at the time walking to a friends house. People were just acting like drunk assholes. The police should have shot real bullets to weed this place out a little. Like seriously, wtf is there to riot about here?

I was in the area at the time walking to a friends house. People were just acting like drunk assholes. The police should have shot real bullets to weed this place out a little. Like seriously, wtf is there to riot about here?

just an excuse to get drunk

you understand that pissing yourself in stressful situations like that can actually save your life, and that you have absolutely no conscious control over it since it's instinctual, right?

So our ever ready militarized police force cannot handle drunk college kids. Jesus Christ I now understand why something like swine flu is such a big deal.

So our ever ready militarized police force cannot handle drunk college kids. Jesus Christ I now understand why something like swine flu is such a big deal.

:shrug: looked like they handled them pretty well to me.

i was at a local townie bar about a couple months ago when a fight between 3 guys broke out

10 officers showed up 4 of which were carrying AR-15s around with vests on

it was so ridiculous it was scary

Roommate is a MPLS Police Officer. I asked him about the incident, his cop buddies were aiming for nuts was his response. The handful of police officers that I have met through my roommate (in the 25-30 yr old range) have all been completely nuts.

It's funny. After this happened all the people who are douches commented on how awesome the riot was. If you weren't sure if someone was a douche before that, you know for sure now.

Back