Pain In The Ass

<!>Sniper

Veteran
My newer-ish computer has been freezing up on me at random and royally pissing me off. Seems the drivers were really out of date causing it to freeze. Trying to find the right drivers is a PAIN IN THE ASS.

621-brool-story-co-telling-brool-stories-since-1939.jpg

Who are you?

Who am I? Just a Starsiege Tribes player. Also, none of your damn business.

The computer I am now using I bought cheap at a garage sale. The parts are from 2007 and before. I found the drivers needed but damned if it didn't take me a while (more than a week after work).

Use google to find the drivers, and if you are 18 or older we'd like to see your tits. Thanks.

Used a cracked version of a driver finding software. As for breasts, I don't even have man boobs. Would you accept this as compensation?

Absomalutely.

A+ Poster.
A+ Thread.
Will read again.
+Rep

You wish :brows:

Me from 5 years ago before I started my current job (morgue).
imgp1390fo2.jpg

you stated in an image/laugh lose thread you were a female

thats strange

either way, you could've stated you were male

posting your pic with a bunch of shit blocked only creates curiosity and there are people on this forum who could easily take apart your image and find the original

fyi

you stated in an image/laugh lose thread you were a female

thats strange

either way, you could've stated you were male

posting your pic with a bunch of shit blocked only creates curiosity and there are people on this forum who could easily take apart your image and find the original

fyi

Where is the post that I said I was female?

The original image was never posted online. I posted the above image on the net 5 years ago as is. Good luck in finding pixels that don't exist.

the metallica shirt says a lot

I've met a couple ME's and morgue technicians and have had the privilege to tour morgues with full access and my mind has been made.

ALL people who are ME's or technicians in a morgue are fucked in the head one way or another; whether they're a sociopath, a necrophiliac or an assburger they are all fucked in the head.

That being said, 2 fun facts about county morgues:

1. They buy a set of bolt cutters (or a very similar tool) from Home Depot (probably once year because the last one got dull) to easily crack the ribs of corpses easily to get the organs out.

2. The smell of a morgue is fucking amazing, it's hard to describe but just imagine a freshly bleached room but not too strong; I would honestly buy a "morgue" scented air freshener. (Obviously the room smelled that good during the "off" hours.) If someone ever asked me what my favorite scent was I would reply "Morgue."

Last edited:
I clicked on this thread cause I thought it said Palin in the ass when I was scrolling down. That would have been a better thread.

Back