[OZZFEST] Dragonforce will open the main stage

The setlist for Ozzfest this year is horrible. There are probably 2 bands that I wouldn't mind seeing. But I wouldn't pay the money to sit through several extremely shitty bands just to see 2 halfway decent bands play. Last year's ozzfest had a good lineup. But with more people getting into the style of music and degrading the quality rapidly, the entire concept shall go to hell soon.

Plunk said:
Way to reference a flame that made no sense to begin with. I don't know why you thought I was defending Kurayami. I was just pointing out the fact you're not funny.

Maybe it'd make more sense if you weren't a faggot, faggot. No one was trying to be funny you stupid fuck.

WorstAim said:
I'm surprised you can type.. I thought you were nesting in other people's assholes.

And no kwago, I've never been to ozzfest, but I figured with so many bands there, each band would only play a couple songs.

it starts like at 9-10AM, there's plenty of time

wooo so there's one good band playing.

why do people even care about this fest anymore...with the exception of the year that Sabbath, Priest and Slayer played

AaronTheD said:
wooo so there's one good band playing.

why do people even care about this fest anymore...with the exception of the year that Sabbath, Priest and Slayer played

WorstAim said:
Maybe it'd make more sense if you weren't a faggot, faggot. No one was trying to be funny you stupid fuck.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you love the cock.

WHAT? DRAGONFORCE IS ON OZZFEST?

FUCK, now i wanna go

70 dollars, fuck. they will only play like 30 mins too

edit: a lot of you guys are saying the mainstage people all get an hour. this wasnt the case when i went to ozzfest. each band had ~40 minutes up until the 3rd headliner or so

Last edited:
Its far too expensive for me to justify seeing maybe Strapping Young Lad, Full Blown Chaos, Dragonforce, maybe all that Remains. Thats about all I can stand.

Besides, I've got more of an interest in some other shows in the area in the next few months.

VITAL REMAINS
INCANTATION
SCENT OF ANGELS
DAWN OF AZAZEL

METAL CRUSADERS TOUR
VADER
KATAKLYSM
DESTRUCTION
SPEED KILL HATE
GRAVEWORM
THE ABSENCE

SIX FEET UNDER
KRISIUN
DECAPITATED
CATTLE DECAPITATION
ABSYMAL DAWN

DISMEMBER
VITAL REMAINS
GRAVE
DEMIRICOUS
WITHERED

CELTIC FROST

FEAR FACTORYFear Factory
SUFFOCATION
HYPOCRISY
DECAPITATED

euph said:
Its far too expensive for me to justify seeing maybe Strapping Young Lad, Full Blown Chaos, Dragonforce, maybe all that Remains. Thats about all I can stand.

Besides, I've got more of an interest in some other shows in the area in the next few months.

METAL CRUSADERS TOUR
VADER
KATAKLYSM
DESTRUCTION
SPEED KILL HATE
GRAVEWORM
THE ABSENCE

DISMEMBER
VITAL REMAINS
GRAVE
DEMIRICOUS
WITHERED

i will be at these 2 shows without a doubt. especially since i'm not going to Maryland Death Fest

MURDERED IN THE BASEMENT MURDERED IN TEH BASEMENT DON'T GOOO DOOOOOWN THEEEEEEEERRE

i would only go to a six feet under show if it was free and to laugh in chris barnes's face

Bodom said:
Six Feet Under are lollerific

even though i like Maximum Carnage :shock:
Heh, yah. Chris Barnes, former Cannibal Corpse vocalist, scary as fuck looking w/ his long dreadlocks and beard. He reminds me of Blackbeard the pirate.

Back