Outlook 2003

stone

A Democrat for Life²
Veteran X
1) Is it possible to lock the toolbar(s)?
2) Is it possible to make the toolbar(s) stay in the same dang place every time I compose a new e-mail?

The new fancy features are nice and everything, but this shit is driving me batty.

Beren said:
i haven't had any issues with it... :shrug:

sorry

I didn't ask if anyone had "issues" with it. I asked about features relating to the toolbars.

Can you lock any of the toolbars? If so, how?

yeah i meant the toolbars weren't bothering me, they seemed perfectly fine. I will have a play and see about lockyness when i get home.

Beren said:
yeah i meant the toolbars weren't bothering me, they seemed perfectly fine. I will have a play and see about lockyness when i get home.

Excellent. I'm very picky about toolbars. :ugh:

Dock it!!

o To float a menu or toolbar, click its move handle Move handle image and drag the menu or toolbar away from the docked position.
o To dock the menu or toolbar again, drag its title bar to the top, bottom, left, or right side of the window until the menu or toolbar snaps to the edge of the main window, or double-click its title bar, and the menu or toolbar will return to its original docked position.
o To move a menu or toolbar, drag its title bar (menu) or move handle (toolbar) to a new location.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=FX,HA,HP,QZ,RC,XT&Query=dock+the+toolbar

ok so i have screwed around with it a bunch. opnening and closing and making new mil etc. My toolbars didn't move once. But i could still move them about hte place if i want. They aren't locked, but thuy aren't changing either.

Beren said:
ok so i have screwed around with it a bunch. opnening and closing and making new mil etc. My toolbars didn't move once. But i could still move them about hte place if i want. They aren't locked, but thuy aren't changing either.

Interesting. Why the F do mine re-arrange themselves every time I compose a new e-mail...

Back