Other than Tribes, which game have you sunk the most time into?

Yeah it was although didn't cash. Multi-tabling I find is necessary I get bored playing just one. I'm typically playing 4-6 tourneys simultaneously. 4 I can manage well, 6 I make sloppy decisions sometimes.

I have 700 hours played in Quake Champions over the past 3 years which is about the only game I've played more than a few hours of since it came out.

That's not that much compared to when I was younger, it's like a healthy well adjusted few hours of gaming a week.

No other shooters feel rewarding to play, every other modern game is for babies mechanically or entirely team based at the high level.

If i combined all iterations, ea sports nhl series by far

i dont have any of this shit installed to know for sure but my guess is

1) swtor
2) tribes 1
3) wow vanilla
4) cs
5) tf2

I have 700 hours played in Quake Champions over the past 3 years which is about the only game I've played more than a few hours of since it came out.

That's not that much compared to when I was younger, it's like a healthy well adjusted few hours of gaming a week.

No other shooters feel rewarding to play, every other modern game is for babies mechanically or entirely team based at the high level.

HOLY SHIT!

I've spent way too much time playing 7D2D... 1069 hours up to now and still counting. Playing mostly in coop with a friend.

Drops around 200'ish hours for a couple other games like L4D2, Borderlands, DoS 1-2, Stellaris, etc.

Back