Osama bin Laden possibly surrounded

the news sources are getting more reliable (bloomberg). this is good news no matter what your affiliation, the world will be much safer :clap: :clap: :clap:

also, 3rd page on this possibly epic thread

I once made propaganda posters in HS with a MS paint (in a visual arts class) drawing of Bin Laden with the caption

"Osama Bin Laden is a holy warrior of god."

So manny of the rednecks got pissed off at me for it. I also put sticky noats on there backs saying crude things ALL the time. Fucking hicks.

Reggs said:
I once made propaganda posters in HS with a MS paint (in a visual arts class) drawing of Bin Laden with the caption

"Osama Bin Laden is a holy warrior of god."

So manny of the rednecks got pissed off at me for it. I also put sticky noats on there backs saying crude things ALL the time. Fucking hicks.

you're a fucking dipshit

Yeah it looks like it's all the same story from one source reprinted several times. Probably not much to it but doesn't matter, he'll slip eventually.

in case you were wondering about the source, here' s the front page of the Sunday Express

express.gif

:rofl:

Based on the Sunday Telegraph review of the article as posted in this thread

The Sunday Express, known for its sometimes colourful scoops, claims the al-Qaeda leader has been "sighted" for the first time since 2001 and is being monitored by satellite.
"US helicopters already sited on the Afghanistan border will swoop in to extricate him," the newspaper says. It claims bin Laden and his men "sleep in caves or out in the open. The area is swept by fierce snow storms howling down from the 10,000ft-high mountain peaks. Donkeys are the only transport."

So this guy who supposedly is on a dialysis machine sleeps in caves or in the open in an area in which snowstorms are abound and that helicopters will come in to capture him while donkeys are the only transport. Anyone else see some obvious problems with this?

Last edited:
I'm just wondering why one gives the US the credit, and another gives it to the Brits...

Their story is bent all out of shape... it's not true until they can get it straight.

VaporTrail said:
I'm just wondering why one gives the US the credit, and another gives it to the Brits...

Their story is bent all out of shape... it's not true until they can get it straight.

british paper
we love our SAS boys over here :heart:

According to the bit I read, the special forces infiltrated by foot and they wouldn't even use helicopters to insert them for fear of tipping off Osama.

When you hear about special forces WALKING into the middle of fucking nowhere in some psychotic manuever who comes to mind first?

Right.

The SAS. :)

It will be interesting to figure out what went on if this pans out.

I think we've known about where he is for a long time and the administration decided to wait, do the Iraq thing, then capture him before the election.
They have been saying all along that binladen is in the pakistan border region, since he escaped the balaholla region of afghanistan. or whatever it was called. We've probably just been keeping track of him with satellites, knowing he wasn't going to be able to go far.

Back