Orange Jucie > *.Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brass

Banned
preach it brothers!
pd_orange_juice_020410_nh.jpg

Sweet Citrus Juice. The pulpy Goodness flowth forth. Renouce the Apple for it is E vile! Come into the cooland wonderous world of the orange!

parrot.jpg
:p

**** THE PROOF THAT Apple Juice IS EVIL ****

A P P L E J U I C E
1 16 16 12 5 10 21 9 3 5 - as numbers
1 7 7 3 5 1 3 9 3 5 - digits added
\_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_____/
8 1 6 3 8 - digits added

Thus, "Apple Juice" is 81638.

Turn the number backwards, and add 3 - the symbol of fulfillment. The number is now 83621.

Add 4591 to it - this is the year when first FORTRAN computer program was executed, written backwards - you will get 88212.

Add 8691 to it - this is the year Martin Luther King was shot to death, written backwards - you will get 96903.

Subtract 7691 from the number - this is the year Che Guevara was executed in Bolivia, written backwards. It gives 89212.

Turn the number backwards, and add 1912 - the year Titanic went for its first and last voyage. The number is now 23210.

This, when read backwards, gives 01232. This is 666 in octal, the number of the Beast...

Evil, QED.

Ben Reed said:
Apples and oranges, so it was established, cannot be compared.

Therefore, this thread's purpose is nullified.
No the thread's purpose was to get You Mr. Reed to post which has worked perfectly. MWAHAHAHA

If powerful than oatmeal, is it that Quaker Oat's stuff with those sauce packets in them? Or are they those goopy gruel stuff with hot hot flavor built right in the box... Wait I think I need to sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back