opsayo

fuck i remember doing that in golf camp when i was like 11 with some fucking golf pro (code name for pedophile)

that is hell on earth dont post that smut here

wouldnt even put meatpitLT arguably the greatest tribe map of our generation into OC3 because i hurt mulatto swordfish's feelings in irc

oc3 i only actually made 1 map (terain and buildings), and it was the best map in the pack this aint even imo this is fax

the rest i made the buildings 4

regardless, i was sperg cus at that time i didnt know what made lt lt, such as short route, quick route, campable stand, balanced stand etc

i was just spergin makin buildings 4 tribe game so fuk urselves

and ya i didnt say meatpit shouldnt be in oc3 wasnt my fault etc

oc3 i only actually made 1 map (terain and buildings), and it was the best map in the pack this aint even imo this is fax

the rest i made the buildings 4

regardless, i was sperg cus at that time i didnt know what made lt lt, such as short route, quick route, campable stand, balanced stand etc

i was just spergin makin buildings 4 tribe game so fuk urselves

and ya i didnt say meatpit shouldnt be in oc3 wasnt my fault etc

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SINS AND REPENT OR BE CLEANSED IN THE FIRES OF HELL

thats not a fuckin excuse

we r all normal outside of tribe except dare and damasperg

he fukin just stopped comin here and stopped playin and left us all here like he is better than us
maybe we don't like to engage in low intelligence shit now that tribes is dead :(

idk if i was good or not but i grow up with dad part of country club and would rather have my dick cut off than associate with the super sperg mentality of the average golfer kill yourself dp

golf = failed athletes who pretend to be athletes

go to the gym or something

dp opsayo posted in ur thead and u got ur answer he quit tribes 4ever now what

ill tell u what

its time to make amends for your sins and organize a meatpitLT pu or pub

im pretty sure rtcl made him quit, last time i saw opsayo was when in the pu game rtcl ask opsayo 2 fix tribe on his macbook, opsayo say fuk off i am not tech support and drop game, enver to be seen again

opsayo said i was the worst thing to ever happen to tribes in one of those milkman cheating threads or some other one and u know what its true and i am fukin proud now please make a meatpitLT pub happen

well u told groove 2 delete the fukin files forever, idk where they r now

also, we will have 2 talk 2 mav since opsayo quit tribe forever and mav is only server admin

coincidentally, mav fukin hates me and forever will (i dont blame him), so idk how 2 do this

i guess i could buy my own server and call it emo kids playhouse

i just think its funny opsayo thinks hes better than us now or something, like he magically grew up over the course of 2-3 weeks and started tryhard posting etc...

mav also hates me because i called him fat for like 6 years straight and i think the military is dumb

and i told groove to delete the files as a joke its not my fault he is passive agro all the fucking time i think i have copies of the server versions somewhere on my computer

Back