Opinions

S

Seiryuu

Hey, new layout, name, etc. I finally figured out how to do frames thx to a friend. Not much works now but I'll be updating more frequently than before, going for my own thing this time instead of "ripping" urban terrors layout/site. Opinions? all welcome :) Click sig

just going to use this thread for when I update site/new skins so I don't have to create new ones, site updated, not by much though ^^

I like the site but IMO frames are outdated and kinda cumbersome, so I prefer tables instead, where you can still have a navbar, but there's no ugly scroll bar. :)

ya, just trying something different, are you gettign a scroll bar? because someone else said they are when its not supposed to ;/

Yeah there is a fugly scroll bar on the left third of the page :\

Tables are easier to use, more flexible, more colorful and much more powerful. I think tables would take your site to the next level ;)

Animo$ity said:
Yeah there is a fugly scroll bar on the left third of the page :\

Tables are easier to use, more flexible, more colorful and much more powerful. I think tables would take your site to the next level ;)
I agree, theres no reason for your site to be in frames...

:lol:

Can I use this skeleton gif in my sig?

skele.gif

I don't care, lol, I nabbed it off a halloween thread in general ^^

but is it better now so far without frames?

Definately :)

I like your general layout, it would work well if you could incorporate flash in there :p

Edit: Check your TW pm...

Last edited:
I don't plan on using flash with my site til v.2 which won't be for a while :) how's AO btw?

Back