On the fence on buying a Wii....

Unless you really want to play Galaxy it isn't worth it. Zelda was lame, and SSBM sucks unless you have several friends that like to play it as well.

don't waste your money.

cool for a week and then it becomes a dust collector. I haven't played mine in months.

a wii is a gimmick. Most of the people I know that own one only bust it out once a month or so, if that, to show it to people that have never seen one before (read: girls or old people).

i'm glad they've been out of stock for 2 years. i wanted one at first, but now i know it would have been a waste of money for me.

not really worth it,
unless you have money to throw around.

Watching $250 of cash burn is probably more entertaining.

I don't own a Wii myself, but my gf's ex has one, and we borrow it quite often. Bought GH3 for it, but that's it.. Good fun, but wouldn't buy a console for 1 game (but 1 game for a free console naturally ;) ). Wii Fit sounds fun, but we're already going to gym 3 times a week, so NOT WORTH IT!

If Wii had more horsepower, I'd buy the new Star Wars game that's coming in few months (Force Unleashed or smth), but I also just bought new PC so I'll just get it on PC and enjoy the graphics <3

Try Rent A Center before you buy it. $25 for a week, plus $10/week for games at blockbuster. I bought a Wii, hated it, and sold it 2 weeks later.

It's less fun if you don't have irl friends.

Wii games are hella fun.

That said, it just wouldn't do it for me. It just isn't relaxing in the way that video games are supposed to be.

If you're like half the nerds here, don't buy it.

If you have actual friends, buy it.

Drunken/High Wii is one of the funniest things ever.

Back