OMG banned

If you call helping the guild progress and being there for 3/4 of the first kills on bosses getting carried, then sure :)

Sucks you need a prot pally, we don't, get good tanks besides tribeard
Yea cause It would be awesome to take 3 prot warriors to Sunwell along w a Feral, then have them all tank shit instead of having 1 protadin to replace 2 of the prot warriors. You are so fucking dense, and apparently your guild has a horrible raid comp. I'm also referring to your badass melee group from that other forum post you made. Terrible.

lolz, i don't really pay attention to the melee group, and i said that in the other post

you are just terrible, where did I say we bring 3 prot warriors? we bring 2 for trash, and 1 respecs before felmyst, and the drood is spec'd for kitty dps, he just has a full set of tank gear to (considering we only take 2-3 druids ever)

you warmed the bench in sunwell, its ok

and you bought your warrior :rofl:, theres no way you'd ever make gladiator or anything decent in any season, my priest has always been mine at least

Last edited:
If you call helping the guild progress and being there for 3/4 of the first kills on bosses getting carried, then sure :)

Sucks you need a prot pally, we don't, get good tanks besides tribeard

how about you go fuck yourself? since when did you become such a fucking tool.

yeah, sorry i forgot jc, hes awesome :(

dear uno-

zeph is angry i wouldn't sell him the paladin since DR is on vacation, because apparently I'm supposed to sell a character because he wants to tank on it?

I offered to xfer the paladin over, and help out where needed, but all I get is zeph talking shit, go figure.

Last edited:
You're a colossal faggot. It's only a matter of time before your baddieness shows through and your guild looks to replace you. How many weeks were you dieing to doomfire for before you FINALLY figured it out? At least 3-4.

And about the pally, you bought it giving Uno + everyone else in STK the impression you would be raiding on it with them, instead you transferred it to Illi to get it some loot. Seems to me you're the douche. As far as my Sunwell guild goes, I was next in line for Glaive MH if it dropped, but I chose to help the STK fags again instead of getting anymore loot on my Warrior. I get to make fun of terrible players and raid on my lock, so it's fun.

my baddieness? I'd say all the officers like me, I sure keep up on fights being the most undergeared healer easily, and don't fuckup on priest fights (dispels on muru, MD on felmyst).

I said I would like to play with the guild still, and possibly keep it in there, but I was aiming for a shivering felspine (unfortunately, I haven't seen one drop in forever, but I've seen 200000 of those ninja stars).

And I wouldn't mind transferring the pally over, and possibly on some serious progression fights you guys are close to enrage timers or something help you out, with zero expectations on loot, but I'm not going to skip muru attempts on it.

I want to see kiljaeden and possibly kill him before the expansion, I was deployed during Naxx's release, and I never really raided that deep into Aq40 (destroyed mc/bwl though).

If you don't like me, I really don't give a shit.

I did like you, then you got into a Sunwell guild, same as I did, which is cool. Then all of a sudden you turned into a douche and fucked over Uno, who I still hate by the way.

So I take it you didn't get one of the extra tickets?

edit: also, it's a bad idea to say the president of a company "jews" you out of something when his last name is Morhaime.

Last edited:
I did like you, then you got into a Sunwell guild, same as I did, which is cool. Then all of a sudden you turned into a douche and fucked over Uno, who I still hate by the way.

If wanting my paladin to get some quick upgrades STK/bind doesn't have access to = fucking him over, then by all means, hate me, I don't care.

I told soph I was gonna try to get some upgrades, when the transfer CD is up, if he would like, I'd transfer to archi and raid whenever possible, and login if anyone needs anything cut.

edit-

I like playing the pally, its a fun char, I've never done a tank role before, and its really really fun ;o

Last edited:
oh yeah, i forgot to add dr to that pro tank list, he gave me pro tips on pally tanking, and its really fun, i enjoy it alot ;o

So basically, you just named all of the STK tanks AND all of the Bind tanks (they all use our tanks).

How did your original comment make any sense? lol

Back