[OMG]All Nighter[/OMG]

EMTARHEEL

Veteran X
After 15 long hours of procrastinating last night and this morning I finally got my paper done. It could not have worked out better either because I finished in enough time to use the bathroom, change clothes and arrive right when the clock hit 8 to turn in my paper. Dang am I the man.

PS: I forgot to brush my teeth.

PSS: My paper is only 1914 out of the 2000 words its supposed to be

PSSS: My paper sucks.

Thanks for posting this. I was curious if you got it done in time.

Wait, no I wasn't. Die in a fire.

2000 words? My cyber sex chat logs have lasted longer than that, and I'm NOTORIOUS for being a minute man.

I pulled an all nighter a few days ago. Shit is harder than I remember. I went to class the next morning sooo wired. Everyone was like tired. Like they had slept or something.

:lol: losers

you do realize you increment the P right, not the S?

so glad you wrote a paper in a language you are so proficient at.

faggot

After 15 long hours of procrastinating last night and this morning I finally got my paper done. It could not have worked out better either because I finished in enough time to use the bathroom, change clothes and arrive right when the clock hit 8 to turn in my paper. Dang am I the man.

PS: I forgot to brush my teeth.

PSS: My paper is only 1914 out of the 2000 words its supposed to be

PSSS: My paper sucks.

It's PPS, PPPS, etc, you dumb capslock-name faggot. PS is post script and post post post script makes sense, post script script script just makes you retarded.

I usually just use my cell phone alarm clock and take a 1-2 hour nap in the middle.

And buy a big bag of jelly beans or something and put on a pot of coffee.

Back