[old] Video Game

Crudbury

So, when I was a kid, there was a puzzle game for the computer my mom bought me because she thought it was Christian. I forget the title and the maker but I remember parts of it. When you started a game, you put in your name and birthday and they would tell you about your past life. Then as you played, there were tons of puzzles... I remember something to do with a tree and a fairy and drawers in the tree. There was a board game that you had to play with a guy who was drunk and if you lost, you'd drink something that would kill you. There was a big room with puzzles on the walls. The end had to do with major technological stuff but I absolutely don't know what it had to do with.

I want this game again. It's sweet. Please, TW... wth is it called?

FreshPrinceHitler.jpg

Legend of Zork?
I remember it being a fucked up almost impossible puzzle game with a drunk guy in it that always went, "Want some rye? 'Course you do!" and if you drank it you died.

There was also Return to Zork, could have been that one.

Well since your at it I remember playing some game as a kid that involved going to a huge museum with your robot pal and you had to go into each display and everything would come to life and you had to fix everything so it was historically correct or some such. I think at the end you had to battle a mad scientist or something.

The only specific part I remember from is what adjusting the color and emblem on a knights tabard in order to win a joust by having the most regal tabard.

Does anyone know the name of this game? I am having a huge blast of nostalgia.

Yes and then i flew to a castle where there was a mirror but i looked like my mean older brother and then the rug turned to snakes that ate me every time. Help me solve the puzzle TW, it's boggling my 8-year old military mind!

Back