Ok Demonoid is completely terrible now, anyone got any private site invites?

Thanks DVADER

Dennis: I'm not really sure what the good ones are man. I've been using Demonoid forever but it's never been the same since they were shut down then reopened.

i can trade a music invite to the site, i forget WHAT the name is. if anyone has an invite to a movie torrent site. i know i ALREADY didn't say the name.

is it waffles? i've barely used that one.

edit - doesn't look like waffles will be around too much longer :

Ok, guys, I'm going to be honest here. Contrary to what some people have been saying, we aren't loaded. We're broker than broke. While flattr is a nice idea, it's way too complex, and the payout kinda sucks. We got less than 5% of what we needed from flattr. On top of that, the hard drive failure has tapped our reserves. Today, we received a single donation.

So, we're going to do a donation drive of sorts. We're going to set a limit. Each time this limit is reached, the entire site will get a free leech. In addition to that, anyone who donated the same day the limit is reached shall get an extra day of free leech. So, please find it in your heart to help out Waffles. We can count and award Alertpay donations instantly. Flattr donations require up to a month.

Back