Oil Spill again..this time 800k-1m gallons, in MIchigan :(

Yetskii

Contributor
Veteran XX
but its the midwest

im still not convinced the area exists, i seem to pass through it quickly during my DC->LA flights

So are any oil wells or pipelines currently functioning as intended anywhere in the world? This is getting a bit ridiculous.

was driving cross country and broke down in battle creek, MI for a day.

i can honestly say that an oil spill is the best possible thing that could have happened to that place.

i can honestly say that an oil spill is the best possible thing that could have happened to that place.

But is has the Kellogg's factory...Breakfast Cereal USA...lol

BREAKING NEWS: reZolut confesses to sabotaging MI pipeline. Parents and friends cite his burning hatred of the Kalamazoo River and all the unfortunate creatures that call it home.

this is just like when shark attacks get big the media glorifies them and we all think sharks are now out to get us. this shit happens alot just the media chooses to only broadcast it when its on a bigger scale

you know detroit used to be one of the most productive populations in the world... during WW2 they created thousands of tanks planes, motors, shells, and other parts.

i hope we dont have to fight another war cause we sure arent ready

How does one drive across the country and go through Michigan?

Back