Oh lord.. Parents thinking of Internet Cafe

Dèìcïdê said:
Back when I was stationed over in Germany, I use to visit the local Internet Caffe, order a pizza and a beer, and game away...

Good times...

i-cafe's in europe and other countries are different from the ones here. ALOT of people in europe use internet cafe's.

Gobd said:
Just make it like a food place with good Louisiana food and beer, then advertise that you have the internet. All of the rednecks will go because they've heard of the internet but never seen it. Then they will buy tons of beer.
:rofl:

sounds very risky. If it's a really super nice area of town you might be able to pull it off. In a normal town with no university or thriving business crowd, I would imagine that would be a TERRIBLE idea. On the other hand, if you have a small college and/or some business folk it might work.

Vegito isnt New Iberia 'Cajun Country' with Boudin sasuasge? Mmmmmm Boudin...<sp?>

And Louisiana h8ters can suck a big one, they have the best food in the South.

Like you said; Your mothers Internet Cafe will flop if you don't get on the gun and start researching the technical aspect of the project. Otherwise you're looking at exellent job security and a number of other benefits if your mother does her part and you do yours.

Vegito said:
(boss was a dick and not all the way there mentally) with the only thing keeping us afloat is our father still having his job lol..
If you get fired, the boss must be a retard.

:nag:

yay I got 46 on Buize's flash sig... what the hell is thread about again?

Right, good luck with the Internet Cafe idea, my suggestion is call it the "Interweb Cafe" geeks will just flock to that.

Back