[ofn] Texas is Only 6000 Years Old.

Detox - if you start quoting scripture and start citing secret Christian, oil-summoning scientists you'll have as much of credibility as Togo with TWICE as strong of an argument.

They don't count as scientific evidence, but line up a million eye witnesses in a court of law and I guarantee you get past reasonable doubt. By your reason ideas don't exist. You can't discuss abstract concepts like morality or transcendentalism with scientific method that's just stupid, but those things exist.

Science isn't the be all end all you think it is.

Edit:
Way to be just as closed minded as the religious right.

Comon now think about it, slowly... morality was created by us in this world so we can all get along. Do we really worry about murder and fucking someone's wife in the afterlife???? comon!!! none of that makes sense after death.

PS
I luvs you Dweasel

Last edited:
SeVeRed
Morality wuz necessary
udderwize d Priests gits killed alot!

an Human projects neber gits completed!
"Morality"..... MERELY CONCEPT O "LET'S MAKE A DEAL!"
i WANNA LIVE without looking ober me shoulder all d time!
Eh!.....Wha u think o dat!
Death?.........Merely transmutation

Hmmmm touche. You are right, i didnt catch you were part of that other fellows conversation.

I guess I misunderstood your point. If you are saying science can be used to bring ideas into a physical reality I agree, but not all things can be "real", and I was stating that those "unreal" things needed to be discussed using philosophy since science is the wrong tool.

Real as in present and observable in the real world.

Discussion of Metaphysics is nothing more then a masturbation session of those who cannot handle the truth. Yeah, that's right bitch I went there :p:

People who say that metaphysics is worthless are making a value judgment and while it may be true for them it most certainly is not for many others. However if metaphysics is worthless to you why do you insist on discussing metaphysical subjects? Apparently it's at least worth the argument.

People who say that metaphysics is worthless are making a value judgment and while it may be true for them it most certainly is not for many others. However if metaphysics is worthless to you why do you insist on discussing metaphysical subjects? Apparently it's at least worth the argument.

Because I do not believe the question of the Christian God (and most others) existing is a metaphysical one. So, I disagree that I am discussing metaphysical subject at all. The moment someone claims that this God interacts with the real world, it is a scientific discussion.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........
HaPpY iz weally ento awguin wit wetaards?
Hoo n d hell wood wanna awgue wi wetards?
........Eye thinks eye gits eat...."A Wetard"! dats hoo:rofl::roller::banging:
Hahahahahahahah!:hurry::nuts:

Zod! sod!
les talk bout pussy!
anna why un whys u no gits none!....K!
I's ..."Promise"...les keep eat a seacrat...jes u n me!:deal:

RallyKazoo
goot boy......now checks out "Valerie is back" pg. 50...towards end
u kan sea some naughty pics o ho's i bang.....in living color:boogie::sex::drool::drool:

You make me really glad I'm not 19 anymore. My friends and I used to have long discussions like this- I look back now and think, "Jesus Christ what a colossal waste of time."

at least you discussed it with friends instead of strangers on the internet

Back