OFN: Ex roommate is a psychotic murderer

Giz

Veteran XX
Sad and scary. I roomed with the guy during my college days, and considered him a friend. I knew he had some issues. When I moved to cali, I let him stay in my apartment for like 2 weeks, although it was really cramped and my gf got super annoyed and basically told him he had to leave. I kinda felt bad that we lost touch, and had no idea he was up in the SF area.

Then I came across this, googling his name: SF Gate: Peter Fong, 45, suffered a "psychotic break" and became d... (Courtesy to The Chronicle) Multimedia (image)

Anyone have any newer information about the case?

Sad and scary. I roomed with the guy during my college days, and considered him a friend. I knew he had some issues. When I moved to cali, I let him stay in my apartment for like 2 weeks, although it was really cramped and my gf got super annoyed and basically told him he had to leave. I kinda felt bad that we lost touch, and had no idea he was up in the SF area.

Then I came across this, googling his name: SF Gate: Peter Fong, 45, suffered a "psychotic break" and became d... (Courtesy to The Chronicle) Multimedia (image)

Anyone have any newer information about the case?

45?

how old are you? jesus

One resident, Ricardo Weber, said he had several run-ins with Fong since 2005, when he complained about Fong's dog defecating on his lawn. When Fong allegedly threatened him, Weber filed a police report. Officers determined that no crime had occurred.

Last October, Weber was at an ATM when he turned around to find Fong, "staring at me, grinning at me."

"I said, 'What do you want from me?' " Weber said. "He just said, 'Shut up, you douche bag.' "

lol

how is that considered stalking?
he clicked the thread and looked at the timestamps.

you must be old to consider that stalking

how is that considered stalking?
he clicked the thread and looked at the timestamps.

you must be old to consider that stalking

You mystify me with your talk of these timestamps. You must be in league with the other stalkers here.

Back