[OFFICIAL] The Alternative Thought Thread

This thread is for alternative thought in the realm of science and health. The information presented is only for the "Deep Red Pillers." Everyone else ignore it. Trolls will be ignored immediately so they will just waste their time in their attempts to disrupt the thread.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill and the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more. - Morpheus

The following review provides evidence our Sun is powered by the Orion Nebula. There are several in the series and this is a short 25 minute review for those pressed for time. When the Mage speaks it is wise to listen.

is this where we post insane dilusions because our our brains are rotten from aids and pi polar disorder and siphilis

is this the thread where you claim that stripping ions from electrons is "alternative thought" rather than sheer ignorance and lack of education

it's sad to see red get so caught up in his mania

he thinks he got hiv from hiv drugs now rather than the conventional, unprotected sex way

Your owners offered me all I wanted. Yet when I entered the temple in Bimini and saw that child drugged laying on the altar I refused to proceed any further. A simple NO is what I said. Then I was ostracized and mysteriously became infected with HIV even though I had been celibate over a year.

I pity your kind but like I said before. Everyone shall real what they have sown.

remember when tehvul said his dad was a liar and not 2 believe anything he says about tehvul playing 'doctor' on his sisters

then tehvul said whatever my dad is telling the truth about me being extremely intelligent

which 1 do we believe ???

dr tehvul family gynecologist LOL

so tehvul has been celibate for a year and has been sober for many years yet still mystriously contracted hiv

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

or he got it from mike green like his last mentally disabled fuck toy. you should probably get away from that environment if you value your life, unlike his last victim

rather than take personal responsibility for his actions and acknowledge his ignorance red retreats into a fantasy world of "alternative thoughts" where electrons have ions and he got HIV from everything other than unprotected sex with his partner

it's sad

so so sad

That quote by Jesus is being misinterpreted.

He may have said it to confirm things that will be better understood a couple hundred years from now, if ever. But the way these guys present it is way out in left field.

Last edited:
tehvul thinks be able to access material is the same as understanding it.

Still waiting for that explanation of new plasma physics where electrons shed ions. I imagine will be quite interesting.

Back