[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

He is actually having a great game....and you're a fag

You seem to be obsessed with calling me a fag. Did your wife leave you because you couldn't get it up for her anymore and would rather be out with your "boys"? Did she catch you fucking her brother when he was visiting? Do your kids call your boyfriend "uncle'?

You seem to be obsessed with calling me a fag. Did your wife leave you because you couldn't get it up for her anymore and would rather be out with your "boys"? Did she catch you fucking her brother when he was visiting? Do your kids call your boyfriend "uncle'?

:shock:

bringin the lumber i see

Lol...
You are such a e-toughguy....i am so scared...

You are just acting like a fag, thats all :shrug:

This is gonna be a fun playoff's run...

Lol...
You are such a e-toughguy....i am so scared...

You are just acting like a fag, thats all :shrug:

This is gonna be a fun playoff's run...

And you keep going on about the fag stuff. You've got a one track mind come the post steason, fags and Red Wings. But what's sad is they're one and the same :shock:

And you keep going on about the fag stuff. You've got a one track mind come the post steason, fags and Red Wings. But what's sad is they're one and the same :shock:
Looks like I hit on a touchy subject with you...you are so defensive about it....fag!:shock:

Back