[OFFICIAL] Snowtober '11

DVADER

Veteran XX
WTF? 6-10" predicted in NJ/PA tomorrow.

JoMo is officially fired as weather controller.

map_specnews10_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

chance of snow in DC/Baltimore as well...although more-so north and west.

ground will be too warm to have any significant accumulation around here though......and I still think it will be mostly rain.....

but it sure would be fun to have a crazy snowstorm in october

Pussies. When I went trick or treating as a kid in St. Paul most years there was already 4-10'' of snow a few weeks before halloween.

fuck i dont own a shovel

oh wait it is missing here anyway

haha suck a dick everyone else

The problem is, the ski resorts won't open, even if there is snow on the ground. They don't have staff ready to go, just because of a freak storm. But it could lead to them opening early. I'm looking at the Camelback web cams, and there's nothing there.

The problem is, the ski resorts won't open, even if there is snow on the ground. They don't have staff ready to go, just because of a freak storm. But it could lead to them opening early. I'm looking at the Camelback web cams, and there's nothing there.

Killington is open this weekend.

No, that is not the problem at all.

The problem is I haven't even gotten the leaves cleared off my grass yet, and now there will be a foot of snow on it.

Last time I was in snow, it was to my knees and I was digging my car out. Do not want. Thankfully, I live in an area that (when it does snow) isn't bad.

Back