[Official] Panthers vs. Eagles

I had a 13 point lead in Fantasy with my opp having Steve Smith going as his last chance. Thanks for winning it for me this week Carolina.

With big ol dick sucking lips, Steve Smith just can't resist sucking everyone off in the fourth quarter.

It wasnt their D....it was delhomme throwing it right to the fucking defender. GOD DAMNIT....all he had to do was know how to catch. Pitt still sucks.

It was unavoidable that Carolina would be exposed when playing superior talent. What, whats that? They aren't playing superior talent? Well fuck.

The NFC sucks fucking dick, and for four teams with 6-6 records to all have Wildcard contention is pathetic.

5 bucks says the Panthers won't finish above .500

Yeah well, the Cardinals and many other teams in the NFL might be singing the same tune but they "suck".

its also funny to see someone who called the nfl his playing field in the same thread he called the cardinals underrated to be proven wrong week after week

Lets be a little more repeatative please.

It is funny to see someone who knows absolutley nothing about football brag.

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

im not bragging about shit, im just rubbing your own incompetence in your face

never once have i bragged in this thread, im indifferent to both the Eagles and the Panthers, but just because you wanted the Panthers to win...

Last edited:
Truce! Stop rubbing! I lost 250 fuckin bucks.....and that was just tonight. d7ioia8732uhek....I hope I do better next week.

Back