[Official] I call for the immediate ban of Kurayami, in violation of TW Rules.

obi just assumes that anyone who disagrees with him is an ugly virgin nerd

this is so that he can automatically discount that person's advice/opinions. it would make tw hard to surf otherwise, since no one agrees with his retarded drivel

Its like some kind of gay ploy to get us to post our pictures so he can know what we look like while he masturbates to our posts.

I love how the only person that is really talking about looks is Obibun. The people that always say "you're ugly" are the ones with confidence issues. Good job Obibun, you're an angsty kid that has had women call him ugly in real life. You then tell others that they are ugly over the internet so that nobody can see you crying. How many times have you been rejected by women to cause you to act this way? Maybe you can ask your mommy if she knows anybody at work that is willing to look at you without laughing in your face.

No but I'm serious, you guys probably are ugly.

Sorry to burst your bubbles and everything. Feel free to prove me wrong.

No I think he just wants to fuck us. Why else would you want to look at pictures of guys?

That could also be the reason why he wants other guys to post pictures. Al'Muktar is the same way. Maybe they can get some webcams and cyber and leave us alone.

Also what should I have for breakfast? Alphabits or toast? Or both?

I might be able to scare up some bacon too.

No but I'm serious, you guys probably are ugly.

Sorry to burst your bubbles and everything. Feel free to prove me wrong.

NO U R!!!!!!!!

UR AN UGLY VERGIN!!!!

ANGSTY NURD!!!!!

I GOT A LIFE AFTUR BEING BANT FROM HERE!!!!!!

I AM KEWL EYE ARRR ELLL!!!

That could also be the reason why he wants other guys to post pictures. Al'Muktar is the same way. Maybe they can get some webcams and cyber and leave us alone.

Actually, just to chime in here, the reason why I said you should probably post your pic was down to you constantly riding juggs about him and his wife.

I think thats pretty fair.

Well yeah man, that's the jyst (gyst?) of it.

I will respect anyone on this forum who shares their life/posts pics. It validates them in my mind as a real person with real opinions, rather than some angsty virgin sitting in a basement (or alone in a dorm room) guzzling coke and popping pimples, and thinking I give a shit what they have to say about stuff like my women problems.

Actually, just to chime in here, the reason why I said you should probably post your pic was down to you constantly riding juggs about him and his wife.

I think thats pretty fair.

Juggs doesn't have a wife. That was the woman that financed his LAN center.

Well yeah man, that's the jyst (gyst?) of it.

I will respect anyone on this forum who shares their life/posts pics. It validates them in my mind as a real person with real opinions, rather than some angsty virgin sitting in a basement (or alone in a dorm room) guzzling coke and popping pimples, and thinking I give a shit what they have to say about stuff like my women problems.
What if they don't give a shit about your respect? I'm guessing it's never occurred to you that nobody here cares about you beyond making you feel bad about yourself.

Fuck off with your respect bullshit. This is the internet. How the fuck can you take it that seriously? Respect... :lol:

I'm not posting my picture to validate your retarded opinion. I'm actually glad to know you are judging my looks without seeing them. You are a goddamned idiot.

i think obibun is a douchebag

but since ive posted a pic he automatically has to respect my opinion

awesome

olaf was trying to make up with me in PM

olaf said:
pretend that you never heard a word out of my internet mouth before. im going to attempt to act like a normal real person

but nice to see he's still acting like a humongous douche

Back