[Official] GTA IV

both my ps3 and gta4 are scheduled to arrive tommorow

good thing i didn't pay extra for the next day air :D

ive never bought a game on its launch day, can I just go to any store in the morning and find it? or will it be sold out by then. i dont really expect any store to run out but hey who knows

some stores are bound to have it. i remember the day halo 2 came out i walked into best buy and they had a good 20 copies sitting on the shelves. and at the ebgames midnight launch for halo 3 i just stood on line and picked one up w/o having preordered it

ive never bought a game on its launch day, can I just go to any store in the morning and find it? or will it be sold out by then. i dont really expect any store to run out but hey who knows

you might have to hit up a couple locations, but you'd probably be able to find it somewhere. maybe try going to some of the less popular places as far as games go... like a target, or toys r us... obviously everyone knows they sell games, but its not like a best buy or circuit city, or eb games orsomething

Will there be two versions sold or will the extra areas be downloadable?

There are two versions of GTA IV for each console.

There's the normal version and the special edition.

The game content in both versions is the same. The special edition comes with physical extras such as a Rockstar duffel bag, a metal safe deposit box with keys on a Rockstar keychain, an Art of Grand Theft Auto book and a CD of selected music tracks from the game.

Downloadable content for the Xbox 360 will be available for download (at a price) later this year.

so i was watching that gamespot stream... it looked like they had 4 guys playing online and showing random shit.... at the end (it just ended) they had shots of the studio, showing the guys that were playing... 2 of them were on 360s and 2 guys were on ps3....

just thought that was weird... i guess they weren't playing with each other, just online with other people. that'd be cool if 360 and ps3 could play online together. but obviously thats not ture

Back