[OFFICIAL] Game of Thrones Season 3 (Potential Spoilers)

I explained the Blackfyre Rebellion and a couple other things to my friend today, including the Tower of Joy.

I was happy to be able to do this. He says he doesn't read the books before watching the seasons because, "I will be upset by the things that they leave out."

Oh i was just ready to make a thread about the trailer

oh well

WhereAreMyDragons.jpg

That guy that played Caesar in Rome is playing Mance or whatever (I didn't read the books)?

dope

The season seems to go slower than I thought it would. There is a very slow progression through the material, with a lot of time spent working up the Tyrells.

They are saying already that it might be in season 4. I think they will split it one way or another, there will at least be one wedding in season 3. I expect Dany's story to move along pretty quick.

It might bog down around the Martel Dorn stuff also. I see the Lightning Lord fighting the Hound in the preview, and that is about half-way though book 3. There is just a lot going on. John's story, which is shown in parts, and Sam's story could be about 3 hours.

You know nothing John Snow.

I read one of the Dunk and Egg stories about the second Blackfyre rebellion that was crushed by Brynden Rivers, and it gives a lot of backstory about that time period and the dragons.

Last edited:
Spoiler

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear

Last edited:
Spoiler

if you haven't read the books you can fuck off

People should be able to discuss the television series and enjoy a thread about said series without worrying about having the entire thing ruined for them by some asperger who thinks because he's read the books that he has the right to ruin it for people who haven't.

This is a thread about the TV show, not the books. If you want to nerd out and post spoilers about the book series go make another fucking thread. Otherwise, how about you fuck off?

Last edited:
It seems like I saw a listing, or partial listing of the titles and content in all the episodes of season 3 somewhere.

If it pains you to not know what wedding is included, or not included, you could probably go find this.

Back