[OFFICIAL] Florida\Georgia Game [CFB]

Dough

Veteran X
Can't believe Gameday is going to Texas, again.

For FL:

Jeff Demps, Rainey, Harvin, Tebow, and no one talks about him, but Aaron Hernandez could make or break a game if he is needed

Demps\Rainy

Harvin

Tebow

To sum of FL, the mantra that Urban Meyer lives by: speed kills.

Georgia has Matt Stafford, Massaquoi\Green, and Moreno in the backfield.

Stafford

Moreno

Couldn't find any good clips of the GA receivers, but in my opinion, they make Matt Stafford look A LOT better than he actually is.

A lot of people are putting down the defenses in this game due to the offensive power, but watching the Gators all season, and some of GA, I think both teams have really good defenses.

This should be the best college game all season, no matter who you actually like.

I just wonder if Georgia knows they are gonna get their shit stomped in or not. I wonder how big their seed of doubt is right now. That cringe they are feeling in the pit of their stomachs--that will turn into a FLA victory.

Tomorrow, just like everyday, will be a great day to be a Florida Gator. I'm picking FLA by 17.

50% chance of me picking my favorite team to win.

And it's really not about that. I've picked the gators to lose sometimes. Sometimes I'm right about it, sometimes I'm wrong. I know it's going to be a big task to beat them, stopping their run and short routes is gonna be a bitch. Our corners and linebackers have their work cut out for them.

The way I see it, their #3 and #4 corners aren't going to be able to keep up with our #3 and #4 receivers. Putting your 2 fastest on Harvin and what ever running back is lined up, leaving Luis Murphy or Riley Cooper to be covered by just anybody won't cut it.

Def. not saying it will be a low scoring game though. We will have the same issue, I just don't think it will be as bad. I just hope Ja. Jenkins will be ready for tomorrow.

I've yet to go on FLA\GA weekend, I may mosey on down there tomorrow

Its utter insanity and if you want to see drunken rednecks fight, you won't be disappointed...though watch out for the cops, they are in full force at the landing...

Psh, I wont need to watch out for the cops. They got better shit to deal with than me.

where the FUCK are all the Georgia fans? Come out of the wood work you fucking pansies. I wanna argue about this until my fingers bleed from typing so hard

Clarke County(Athens GA) shut down schools today because too many teachers were taking they day off.

Georgia sucks ass.. they almost lost to Vandy.. who just lost to DUKE.

Florida 45-13

P.S. The reason gameday is in Texas is because Texas/TT is actually a good game with good teams.

Don't send my boy to M.I.T.
The dying mother said.
Don't send my boy to Emory
I'd rather see him dead.
But send my boy to Georgia Tech
'Tis better than Cornell.
But as for University of Georgia:
I'd RATHER SEE HIM IN HELL!

To hell, to hell to hell with Georgia,
The Cesspool of the South!