[Official] Consolidated Election Thread For Make Benefit of Tribalwars

SaintDude

Miss Deaf Texas++
Veteran XX
Can we please just have one fucking thread. Seriously. Pick one, go with it. Lock this one, I don't give a fuck.

Wrote in Ron Paul. Fuck Obama. Fuck Romney. This election sucks rabid monkey ass.

1906_earthquake_train.jpg

ron pual is a fuckin nutjob enjoy drinking raw milk and dying of salmonilla jackass

vote jill stein 2012

ron pual is a fuckin nutjob enjoy drinking raw milk and dying of salmonilla jackass

vote jill stein 2012

I'd rather have a straight up loon in office than two milquetoast candidates that will get fuck all done. And yes, I looked up the proper spelling of milquetoast so don't fuck with me. :wave:

Clackamas County identifies accused elections worker as Deanna Swenson of Oregon City | OregonLive.com

Clackamas County today identified the temporary elections worker accused of altering ballots as Deanna Swenson, 55, of the Oregon City area.

She was "relieved of duty immediately after the alleged ballot tampering was discovered," Tim Heider, county spokesman, said in a press release.

Swenson, who is registered as a Republican, also worked previous elections, at least back to 2010, said Scot Sideras, county counsel.

Swenson is accused of filling in the names of Republican candidates on ballots where voters did not make a choice. Tampering with ballots is a Class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $125,000.

5 years for each ballot right

put that evil bitch in prison with some meanass fist-fucking dyke dreadlock monster cunts for the rest of her god-forsaken life

hey icfire great post buddy seriously good stuff i honestly hope your pedophile fantasies don't get discovered by the appropriate authorities resulting in your death in prison

hey icfire great post buddy seriously good stuff i honestly hope your pedophile fantasies don't get discovered by the appropriate authorities resulting in your death in prison

Touch off topic but I appreciate the bump? 0_o

Back