[OFFICIAL] College Basketball 2009

no superstar calls? hahaha. jj reddick says hello from the orlando magic's bench.

actual defense? u mean shitty offense ??

traveling calls? wow turnovers are fun

nothing like terrible offensive systems turning a game of poetic fluidity into a three point shooting centric turn over filled shitfest

i would rather watch high school basketball 2 be honest

Last edited:
no superstar calls? hahaha. jj reddick says hello from the orlando magic's bench.

no turnovers aren't fun, but hey... college doesn't let guys run in and dunk from the 3pt line.

How is college any different than the knicks or nets?

Did you go to a school where basketball was big?

If you didn't I can fully understand why you don't like the game at all.

Without that personal connection it would be harder to get into.

nba fans are so odd

its sad you genuinely cant appreciate college ball for its greatness

nba fans are so odd

its sad you genuinely cant appreciate college ball for its greatness

usually they don't like the sport of basketball, they like the NBA.

its like if NHL fans didn't like the olympics or college/junior hockey.

the only thing the nba doesn't have is a large amount of manufactured white "superstars"

the ncaa has that marketing strategy locked up

its like if NHL fans didn't like the olympics or college/junior hockey.

hockey is a low scoring grind out game, regardless of the level it is being played at

basketball is about scoring

when the combined turnovers are higher than a team's score, that shit is stupid

college basketball kick butt 8-D

the only thing the nba doesn't have is a large amount of manufactured white "superstars"

the ncaa has that marketing strategy locked up
there are just a lot more 'stars' in college... it happens when you have 10x the amount of players. its not like the nba's black stars weren't also stars in college (if they even went)

that makes absolutely no difference.

im guessing you didnt go to college. i go to unc. who just won a national championship, and are ranked #10 in the country. duke, is 8 miles away, and is ranked #7 in the country. nc state, wake forest are 30 mins-1hr in opposite directions from chapel hill, and are usually both extremely competitive.

nba cant emulate the spirit of competitiveness that college holds. and that concept is obviously lost on you.

hockey is a low scoring grind out game, regardless of the level it is being played at

basketball is about scoring

when the combined turnovers are higher than a team's score, that shit is stupid

college basketball kick butt 8-D
probably why the nba doesn't allow a bunch of defenses, probably why they allow palming the basketball and now the 3rd step.

nba cant emulate the spirit of competitiveness that college holds. and that concept is obviously lost on you.

or you're dumb enough to believe that professional players don't give their all

and/or are scared by black people

go tyler!!! :cool:

HEY GUYS THERE ARE ONLY 4 TEAMS THAT COULD WIN THE NBA TITLE THIS YEAR (and only if the lakers suffer and injury) I will give you the field in a bet if you disagree

or you're dumb enough to believe that professional players don't give their all

and/or are scared by black people
"you're dumb enough to believe that professional players don't give their all
"

All the greats take off time early in the game... hell kobe didn't take a bunch of shots and then took over in crunch time. some quote about "he's the dog who eats first" or something

HEY GUYS THERE ARE ONLY 4 TEAMS THAT COULD WIN THE NBA TITLE THIS YEAR (and only if the lakers suffer and injury) I will give you the field in a bet if you disagree

there are only 4 teams that will win the superbowl this year!!!

towncow.com huh

"Forever, as long as I can remember, a player has been allowed two steps," said Borgia, whose father was an NBA referee for the league's first two decades, and then a referee supervisor. "I've never heard anything other than that ... Everyone in the world knows you're allowed two steps."

Borgia's new version of the rule would clarify that. "We're not really making a rule change," he said. "We're just trying to write the rule that makes sense."

Back