[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting considerably drunk tonight. Long overdue.

So fellow stoners, tell me what your drink of choice is.

Beer, or a nice scotch/whiskey. If you are planning on drinking for a long time, stick with beer. If you are planning on getting shitfaced quickly, shots of Bush or Jamesons usually does the trick.

Beer, or a nice scotch/whiskey. If you are planning on drinking for a long time, stick with beer. If you are planning on getting shitfaced quickly, shots of Bush or Jamesons usually does the trick.

this...but mix in some fine tequilas and gin :)

I like most craft beers and some mass produced ones. I do not however like overly fruity beers. Sweetwater and Seadog are examples of quality fruity beers. I like Newcastle, Shiner Bock & Sierra Nevada to name a few more popular beers I drink on a semi regular basis. Brown ale has to be my favorite type of beer. Then lagers & IPA's. I enjoy bourbon the most when it comes to liquor. Good tequila also gets me where I want to be. Patron makes me a jolly drunk. Still need to learn more about different types of fine liquor and how to make a better distinction between types of wine.

I'll have a cordless screwdriver followed by a vodka collins, please.

Thank you.

smokin.gif

Oh! I forgot!

While I was at the hobby store purchasing sundry items today, I saw they were selling Lego minifigs for $2.50. You can't see what they are and you are supposed to collect them. I bought two. I got this:

They can call him Maraca Man, but I see Bandito. If I could find a couple of pistols I could drill a hole to hold a minijoint and viola!

:bandit:

Last edited:
Oh! I forgot!

While I was at the hobby store purchasing sundry items today, I saw they were selling Lego minifigs for $2.50. You can't see what they are and you are supposed to collect them. I bought two. I got this:

They can call him Maraca Man, but I see Bandito. If I could find a couple of pistols I could drill a hole to hold a minijoint and viola!

anyone else not see the picture?

More importantly, whick will work with a Traxxas Revo 3.3? hpi #3173 8-spoke wheels (83x56mm), or a Team Losi Precision Tire Balancer (LOSA99176)? The wheel nut of the balancer will not fit though the center hole of those wheels, and I do not know which is correct for my Revo 3.3 (5309).

The Revo is in the repair shop at the moment - either I bashed the shit out of the engine head causing damage, or I suck at tuning these little 2-strokes. I'm prepared to concede either, but not both. The great Google is not in a beneficient mood toward me on this topic.

I know. I'll just take another toke. But I have about as good a chance here as in GD I think.

The cloudy shit is all THC crystal. Look at the bottom of the bag, it's like it was snowing in there

Bah i'm too high to learn how to attach

Last edited:
nap time... going to see devil tonight at 12, i must be stoned out of my mind for a m knight shamayalanan movie of course.

i just want to be very stoned and somewhat 'scared'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back