[Official] :bandit: 2.0

picked up a sharpstone grinder

$T2eC16dHJHQE9nzEzsvOBQ63f(gHwg~~60_12.JPG

good investment

so i lost a tooth in my sharpstone. it came out of the clear lid. luckily i caught it before i tried to grind it between the other teeth. that's how u ruin a grinder real fucking quick.

not sure what to chalk it up to. maybe i should take better care of my grinder, since it takes such good care of me.

Go back to that page and look at my stainless steel grinder solution. No troubles.

Had my last bowl yesterday, probably won't reup for a couple of months again. Fucking expensive habit, and I've come to the conclusion that the more consistently I smoke, the less I enjoy it, so I guess it works out.

my aluminum has held up just fine these past two years.
i have this beautifully pink lavender bud chilling for tomorrow. Looks like average weed from the outside, break that shit open and it's a light pink purple color that i haven't seen. 10-11 hours till beach time

:bandit:

i always answer yes

im at about a pack of camel filters in a day and a half right now and im def not liking that. gotta cut back.

Not going to knock it because it looks a bit better than brick weed, but that shit looks like bag seed that someone just threw in their backyard and let grow. Better than nothing for $20 though.

yep... generally when you are paying $2.38 per gram, its going to be some pretty crappy stuff, but that looks better than I expected

Back