offended old bitch

Bibble

Veteran X
So I work as a graphic designer at a newspaper.

Editor stops by today, wants to see a copy of the dilbert comic that ran on tuesday.

apparently some old woman called in, complained, and then cancelled her subscription to the newspaper (newspapers, who reads those, lol) because she was offended by this:

dilbert2008149780312.gif

seriously. if you're offended by mild religious humor, then you might as well go fucking kill yourself and go explain to God why you're such a pansy. even he would have more of a sense of humor than you.

I hate really old, really conservative people

She should have strapped a bomb to herself and blown up the newspaper offices. That's how all the cool religions handle comedy these days I hear.

why on earth would anyone read the newspaper

baring you have no television, radio or internet

I think I'd rather someone who does not have any those three things not have access to current events, they might vote.

believe it or not, the newspaper still allows you to go through a lot of information quicker than internet or tv

because old people dont like change. newspapers were around when they grew up. they like things that haven't changed.

just because i work there doesnt mean i dont think its lame. it is.... im just getting experience ++

hell, i dont even read the paper

Not faster than the internet.

Faggot.

seeing as how theres no clicking or typing involved... then, yeah i'd have to agree with him, and disagree with you.

the only problem is you don't get to be as selective about the information as you do on the internets.

Back