Obama the Democrat

FireStorm!

I know shok
Veteran XX
as long as he passes the millionaire tax, and lets the bush tax cuts expire, i'm ok with raising the retirement age.

they even claimed in the article that he wasn't raising the retirement age though. he's cutting payments to providers. hey FS, have you seen michael moore's sicko, where the talk about the difference in earning potential for physicians between the US and UK?

whats with canadians all up in our biz for

i dont even know what kind of government or who the president of canada is

yet i could probably tell you half of the PM's or whatever on the opposite side of the world

be satisfied with your bennigans gift certificates buddy

whats with canadians all up in our biz for

i dont even know what kind of government or who the president of canada is

yet i could probably tell you half of the PM's or whatever on the opposite side of the world

be satisfied with your bennigans gift certificates buddy

we are so inextricably tied together in today's world that it would make your little brain explode, good sir

The emergency medical system is already underfunded and the government has been delaying payment. That $248 billion would be taken directly taken from what the government owes hospitals and will probably lead to some facilities shutting down.

Give $700 billion to those that brought economic trouble while avoid paying $248 billion in debts to vital emergency services. FUUUUUUCKKK

These so called "cuts" are spread out over 10 years. The government doesn't know how to cut anything, just lie about it.

as long as he passes the millionaire tax, and lets the bush tax cuts expire, i'm ok with raising the retirement age.

they even claimed in the article that he wasn't raising the retirement age though. he's cutting payments to providers. hey FS, have you seen michael moore's sicko, where the talk about the difference in earning potential for physicians between the US and UK?

Social Security ?????

I said, " Fuck this" :ofn:

"Imma getz mine NOW !"

So I did! :p:

Back