Obama just won the election.

Let's see those job numbers.

And not the fudged ones either where they take out everyone who gave up looking.

Unemployment is still above 10%.

I don't mind him. I think he's ineffective and has lost a lot of his "drive" since he took the office, but he's 100x better than old men who are disconnected from the younger generations. And stupid bimbo bitches.

Okay, explain how killing Bin Laden is a political victory for Obama again? :shrug:

dunno

but maybe its because he interrupted celebrity apprentice to announce it

was kinda like kicking trump in the balls, just as trump was saying that he definitely is running for president

cause trump did just say that, he just cant officially announce it til CA ends

I don't mind him. I think he's ineffective and has lost a lot of his "drive" since he took the office, but he's 100x better than old men who are disconnected from the younger generations. And stupid bimbo bitches.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason why there needs to be a disconnect from the younger generation?

Too headstrong to even consider it, huh?

Maybe a little lacking in patience, hah?

Would have been nice to utilize a little wisdom, don'tcha'know?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason why there needs to be a disconnect from the younger generation?

Too headstrong to even consider it, huh?

Maybe a little lacking in patience, hah?

Would have been nice to utilize a little wisdom, don'tcha'know?

So you claim the younger generation is headstrong and lacking patience... well, yeah, I kind of agree with you, but it doesn't mean that it would be a bad thing for this country to have a headstrong leader (Obama's a sell-out).

I honestly don't care much about politicians because they are mostly corrupt or fake in one way or another. This country's political system is so ridiculous; I'd love for someone to come in and shake it up.

obama has not yet won the election
if it comes out that he faked this he will lose for sure
he may have pulled the trigger on this play a little early, plenty of time to investigate

god bless,
cael :)

09fM7.jpg

fngrbang needs to get punched in his dumb fucking head
Okay, since we're on the subject...

Are you giving Obama credit for something Bush started?

So basically Obama couldn't have had his little victory without Bush, huh?

Wow. That must really chap your vagina.

Back