Obama gets pwned

Exhibit A: RETARDATION. ITS A FUCKING PHRASE

OH and:

(CNN) — Sen. Barack Obama's reference to "lipstick on a pig" has Republicans demanding an apology and Democrats accusing Sen. John McCain of a "pathetic attempt" to play the gender card.

McCain's campaign said Obama's remarks were offensive and a slap at Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin — despite the fact that the Arizona senator himself used the phrase last year to describe a policy proposal of Hillary Clinton's.

THE EXACT QUOTE

"John McCain says he's about change too, and so I guess his whole angle is, 'Watch out George Bush -- except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics -- we're really going to shake things up in Washington,'" he said.

"That's not change. That's just calling something the same thing something different. You know you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. You know you can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change, it's still going to stink after eight years. We've had enough of the same old thing."

DO YOU SEE ANY MENTION OF SARAH PALIN THERE? ARE YOU SO FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED THAT YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ?

Sometimes I wonder...

a better analogy would have been “you can stick a bloody tampon up a pigs ass, but it’s still a pig”

More:

Other politicians have also used the phrase in recent years, including Vice President Dick Cheney, Sen. Maria Cantwell of Washington state, Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma, Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, Rep. John Mica of Florida and Rep. Tom Tancredo of Colorado, among others.

Torie Clarke, a former McCain adviser, even wrote a book called, "Lipstick on a Pig: Winning In the No-Spin Era by Someone Who Knows the Game."

Still, the McCain campaign says Obama's use was intentional, and they want an apology.

"Barack Obama's comments today are offensive and disgraceful. He owes Gov. Palin an apology," said Maria Comella, a McCain-Palin spokeswoman.

McCain's ideals used to be something until he started pandering to his base. I dont see how independents can chose him at all. Hes a maverick, if by maverick you mean changes his policies and views to lean towards the far right.

My favorite part is when McCain's camp goes out and says Obama is slandering them. He doesn't even slander them at all. He talks about issues or things pertaining to issues.

Has he attacked Palin's family issues? No

Has he attacked John McCain on the war and economy? Yes

Thus is the point of an election, to discuss these issues.

THE EXACT QUOTE

"John McCain says he's about change too, and so I guess his whole angle is, 'Watch out George Bush -- except for economic policy, health care policy, tax policy, education policy, foreign policy and Karl Rove-style politics -- we're really going to shake things up in Washington,'" he said.

"That's not change. That's just calling something the same thing something different. You know you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. You know you can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change, it's still going to stink after eight years. We've had enough of the same old thing."

DO YOU SEE ANY MENTION OF SARAH PALIN THERE? ARE YOU SO FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED THAT YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ?

:rofl:

Obama is a gold mine of sound bites lately, the muslim thing and now the lipstick on a pig.
Yeah, maybe tomorrow he'll say "God bless you" and someone can put it in a commercial next to a clip of terrorists so it looks like he's all for suicide bombings.

His handlers really need to rein him in.

I hate the fucking sound byte media.

Unfortunately most of America lives for this bull shit and when you try and rationalize with them and SHOW them the quote in its full context they still don't believe you.

I had to call my own mother a god damn retard today when she sent me a forward about this blurb.

What exactly are your those reasons for not voting you mentioned?
I'm not going into it again. I go through the whole thing in a very verbose manner every election cycle. I've already gone through it at least five times in the past two months.

It's a waste of time because 99% of this forum doesn't understand how government actually works and is far too stupid to grasp the underlying concepts of my position.

McCain doesn't have to talk for a few days. If he's smart he'll shut up and let the media do it like they already are.

He doesn't even need to run any more ads, the media are playing them for free.

McCain doesn't have to talk for a few days. If he's smart he'll shut up and let the media do it like they already are.

He doesn't even need to run any more ads, the media are playing them for free.

Yep

Palin is the IRL troll for this election season

Mccain tries to stay above it all

Karl Rove types sling all the shit they can full force on Obama

GG, no one will care at all about any shit slung at mccain, they will just reply with some POW crap, or in the case of palin they will egg on further attacks. They will use the celebrity of Obama to keep him on the defense, Wright/soundbytes/muslim/etc. You will definitely see some "barack hussein obama" ads come election.

Back