[NWS] There are some sexy sane people on this site!

Zero-Optix

Veteran X
I cant contain myself !! o Oooh LOL
Ð*ыжов Сергей - КТО тебя может опозорить больше, чем Ñ‚Ñ‹ сам?

:rofl: guy in pink with tits
121548_600.jpg

lol what

also i am getting a slight impression that these ppl might in some way b nazis

idk pry just me

pry just bringing my own cultural baggage and biases 2 the table

shame on me

lol what

also i am getting a slight impression that these ppl might in some way b nazis

idk pry just me

pry just bringing my own cultural baggage and biases 2 the table

shame on me

one looks slav and the other asiaticslav...Those people are not kraut.

Zool, he said Nazi, not German. Most of them were throwing a Hitlergruß in the pictures, and often there were various bits of Nazi regalia on display.

You are so used to seeing beautiful germans...and the programming you are being loaded with in your brain//opinion is that beautiful Germans are...evil/devil/gay/bad/killers/murderers ...take your pick.

You are fed this - this man has looks that makes women want to fall on him and have relations with him.

Stop being a slave to the negroid bullshit brainwash tactics. this is what good looking German men look like. He doesn't look gay at all. Perhaps you have been told that thats what GAY men look like but sir Gay men are not NATURAL.
fucking other men does not beget children.

Wake up. You sound like you don't know whats going on..and i know that you do know whats going on so I will not take you to task any further. I think I have stated it and that you can understand it. Be you man of western lands.

Zool, he said Nazi, not German. Most of them were throwing a Hitlergruß in the pictures, and often there were various bits of Nazi regalia on display.

The nazis are dead.
They died out.

slavs - >Russians are not nazis - no matter how hard they try. They have no identity in running they have no...dog in the race...they are slavs...Neo nazis in the usa have more Kraut in them - because most are actual German ethnics. (ethnics - not slavs)

btw, i been to Germany a few times, you do not want to use the word Nazi or Hitler in their presence. I seen some pretty good bar fights start that way.

Back