[nws?]"its a baby WHAAAAALE dude, what tha fahk is it?!?"

CjBurden

Veteran XX

If you've ever wanted to hear what a real boston townie accent sounds like, here it is in all its glory. It's a fahkin whale, its a floundah, its a turtle, its a tuna, call the aquarium, call the coast gahd, we could get big money lets HOOK IT!

nws because of language not appropriate for pussies.

yes, its a sunfish. even the idiot who shot the video is now aware of that fact. Apparently they "let it go" since they couldn't haul it into the boat anyways.

As a certified real Boston townie, that guy sounds like a New Yorker to me.

You failed your certification.

A lot of people in Boston itself are transplants and don't have the accent. This guy sounds like every townie I've grown up with slightly north of Boston.

You failed your certification.

A lot of people in Boston itself are transplants and don't have the accent. This guy sounds like every townie I've grown up with slightly north of Boston.

yup, and quite a few on the south shore too... but definitely a north shore accent.

My first thought was this dude probably grew up in Malden, aaaaaaaand he did.

1280px-Enormous_Sunfish.jpg

holy fuck 3500 pounds

Eh, probably because he sounds like a douche bag I associate his accent as a New Yorker.

I know people who live in Malden (live a few towns away) and they don't speak like that...I likely don't know (as stated) any native/real Maldenese though.

Last edited:
Back