[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a strange thread

here is a picture of a spider monkey

Panama-Spider-Monkey-3.jpg

someone needs to photoshop a Spider-Man costume on him

so apparently there's a pagne photochop with jizz on her face? which page is that on?

cumfacepagne.jpg

Courtesy or NoFix, edit:- thats pagne (I think) again btw DA.

And this one is Kahula as has been posted all over the place.

rouska0201oo8.jpg

Last edited:
Nofix is only a tiny bit creepy with his Kura photoshops, but the whole "adding naked breasts" and "making it look like she has jizz on her face" thing is really fucking creepy :scared:

Ok, honestly.. Pagne has a cute face.. plain... but decent..i would probably hit it.. but i wouldnt bring her home to meet mom or anything. Based on her attitude, i gather she's a childish mind playing cunt.

and kahula.. for some reason reminds me of a simpsons character the way her face sticks out and slants down.. maybe mr.burns? :shrug:

Ok, honestly.. Pagne has a cute face.. plain... but decent..i would probably hit it.. but i wouldnt bring her home to meet mom or anything. Based on her attitude, i gather she's a childish mind playing cunt.

and kahula.. for some reason reminds me of a simpsons character the way her face sticks out and slants down.. maybe mr.burns? :shrug:

If anything, Kahula looks like Katey Sagal when she has her hair red. I don't really see a jew nose like so many of you say though... :shrug:

If anything, Kahula looks like Katey Sagal when she has her hair red. I don't really see a jew nose like so many of you say though... :shrug:

I deducted my oppinion on my own.. I dont remember ever hearing anything about Kahula..

maybe i've got fucking alzheimers? I dont remember xcursion.. in fact.. either most of your names have changed or i dont know a whole many of you. :shrug:

Hey Pagne could you dump winaround? His e-knightness arrogant meber attitude makes him prime flame bait.

If you need a boytoy I understand but it would be best for all of us. Thx.

I deducted my oppinion on my own.. I dont remember ever hearing anything about Kahula..

maybe i've got fucking alzheimers? I dont remember xcursion.. in fact.. either most of your names have changed or i dont know a whole many of you. :shrug:

Was your oppinion a pre-tax deduction ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back