nutella

put nutella on toast. best breakfast ever.

and nutella is carried is like every grocery store in new england so it's not like it's a rare thing here.

nutella is carried in st louis missouri

it is not a rare product by any means

f8ncy i am going to a local place that makes authentic naples brick oven pizzas tomorrow

have you tried one of those yet and if so, how did you like it compared to a typical american pizza

nutella in OK as well

its awesome. my french teacher used to make crepes with nutella as previously mentioned, and they were the best

also enjoy a nutella and PB sandwich

and kelvens posts are amazing

nutella is carried in st louis missouri

it is not a rare product by any means

f8ncy i am going to a local place that makes authentic naples brick oven pizzas tomorrow

have you tried one of those yet and if so, how did you like it compared to a typical american pizza

if you're not in naples, its not going to be anything like naples

the cheese will be completely different, the mozzerela here is made from buffalo milk, while in the states it is cow milk

all the ingredients are FRESH, nothing comes from a can

and the vegetables here taste a lot different, grown by many small farms, not mega farms. the volcanic ash in the ground makes it very fertile

they might try to recreate, but it will be nothing like a real neapolitan pizza

and its really good. i don't compare it to american pizza though, thats like comparing cake to hamburgers. they simply aren't the same thing.

its good stuff. when you come visit, we will feast like kings

i know they use buffalo milk mozzarella (is it wrong that im excited about that)

no doubt it won't be the same as a true neapolitan pizza but it'll be nice to get something reasonably authentic

When I was a kid I loved nutella, tried it again a year back and it turns out I'm now allergic to hazelnuts! Its a cruel twist of fate!

Chocolate coated bread is breakfast in Europe. So yeah, you'll see it a lot there.
Anything that can be combined with bread actually, hehe. (honey, meat, cheese, vegetables, fruit,...)

Back