Nuff said...

BugsPray

Veteran XV
You like it or you don't like it. Whatever. Stop making threads and posts explaining your point of view on whether or not T:V rocks/sucks/is a success/is a failure. Play the game or don't play the game. "But I'm a lamer and want to impose my beliefs on the Tribes world". No one cares.

Nuff said...

mouse said:
The game sucks.

Your right mouse. I agree with you. You've really taught us an important lesson, now you can go back to playing Doom 3 knowing that you have opened all of our eyes...

Go... now. And never come back

BugsPray said:
You like it or you don't like it. Whatever. Stop making threads and posts explaining your point of view on whether or not T:V rocks/sucks/is a success/is a failure. Play the game or don't play the game. "But I'm a lamer and want to impose my beliefs on the Tribes world". No one cares.

Nuff said...
How about that instead of making useless threads like this you just shut up and ignore the existence of mouse and his fellow trolls.

I'm just as tired of the continuous trolling as anyone, but this is like hitting your head into a brick wall. Just shut up and learn not to reply to certain people's posts.

Arcanox said:
Your right mouse. I agree with you. You've really taught us an important lesson, now you can go back to playing Doom 3 knowing that you have opened all of our eyes...

Go... now. And never come back

:rofl:

It might be that we've waited 3+ years for such a game and now that we have it, it's done nothing but let many of us down.

If that doesn't commend undecorated posts, then I don't know what does.

BrightEyes said:
It might be that we've waited 3+ years for such a game and now that we have it, it's done nothing but let many of us down.

Of course it led many of us down. Just to start, T1 and T2 fans have such different tastes that it is impossible to please all of them. Add to that the fact that T:V is different from both games in many ways.

However, people will eventually make their own mods that pleases them. T2 fans will make mods with slower gameplay, huge maps and bases and slower, more strategy oriented gameplay. T1 fans will remake T1's gameplay, and Renegades fans will remake Renegades. The moment someone makes Paintball mod I'm going to play less on base servers. ;)

Someone will make a mod that fixes the spam, the bad netcode, the growing number of aimbots, and the lack of native Linux?

BrightEyes said:

I'd like to see any evidence whatsoever that it has let many people down.

fraidykat said:
I'd like to see any evidence whatsoever that it has let many people down.
According to this poll, 251 people on TW don't plan on buying it, and another 144 are undecided.

Which is perfectly acceptable.

Amadeu5 said:
According to this poll, 251 people on TW don't plan on buying it, and another 144 are undecided.

Which is perfectly acceptable.

But that's not what he's talking about. What's he's talking about is people being dissapointed with the game. Looking at the people who bought the game, we see that about 12% stated that they dislike it. That's not anywhere near a majority, which is what the trolls are telling us.

fraidykat said:
But that's not what he's talking about. What's he's talking about is people being dissapointed with the game. Looking at the people who bought the game, we see that about 12% stated that they dislike it. That's not anywhere near a majority, which is what the trolls are telling us.
Out of 1800 voters, I consider 500 'many'. :shrug:

Back