[NSFW] thats a big dick man

i'm friends with a girl that i would 100% classify as a big slut. like, i watched a random guy at a party walk up to her, not say a word, turn her around, pull down her jeans and fuck her against a wall in the middle of a party and she was 'bout it. she also had a boyfriend at the time

anyway, we all met this dude who is basically a mega hippy but clean. he just loves the world and everything, and is just super relaxed and happy. so she fucks him

apparently his dick is really big, and she said while it didn't hurt, it was definitely uncomfortable and she wouldn't do it again.

when i asked, she said she's been with a bunch of guys with really big dicks and none of the sex was any fun for her. it was always somethign she had to struggle through

so yeah having a mega-dick is extra cool to brag to your friends about and great for your self esteem

but if you want to have girls enjoy it when you put your wiener inside of them then you're shit out of luck unless you decide to start fucking sheila stretch NWS Fear me for I am SheilaStretch: Destroyer of Holes

who cares if she enjoys it tho

You can also slap them with it. Chicks love it when you smack'em in the face and cram it in their mouf.

Steve has a tiny dick. You can tell because he wrote so much about the subject. I wonder how many years of reasoning it's taken him to get to THIS point. His thread to me seems more like he's convincing himself rather than us that it's the motion of the ocean and not the size of the ship.

honestly the op wasn't weird
but u guys continuing to bicker abt what women think abt dick sizes is a little weird

Steve has a tiny dick. You can tell because he wrote so much about the subject. I wonder how many years of reasoning it's taken him to get to THIS point. His thread to me seems more like he's convincing himself rather than us that it's the motion of the ocean and not the size of the ship.

you're right my weenie is small

Holy fuk, the naivete here is not very good.

Let me teach you nubs a lesson about why women don't like some dicks.

First, women do like a big dick, luv it in fact, provided that cok is thick, not long. Overly long cok can't penetrate to bring the base of the cok in connection with her outer labia - where a good majority of her pleasure sensors are. consequently, long coks are useless, thick cok ftw.

I feel sorry that that had to be explained. :/

SrLsQypsBz.gif

i'm friends with a girl that i would 100% classify as a big slut. like, i watched a random guy at a party walk up to her, not say a word, turn her around, pull down her jeans and fuck her against a wall in the middle of a party and she was 'bout it. she also had a boyfriend at the time

anyway, we all met this dude who is basically a mega hippy but clean. he just loves the world and everything, and is just super relaxed and happy. so she fucks him

apparently his dick is really big, and she said while it didn't hurt, it was definitely uncomfortable and she wouldn't do it again.

when i asked, she said she's been with a bunch of guys with really big dicks and none of the sex was any fun for her. it was always somethign she had to struggle through

so yeah having a mega-dick is extra cool to brag to your friends about and great for your self esteem

but if you want to have girls enjoy it when you put your wiener inside of them then you're shit out of luck unless you decide to start fucking sheila stretch NWS Fear me for I am SheilaStretch: Destroyer of Holes

what has been seen...

Back