Now that the dust has settled

Sort of. But not really. For anything other than hitscan weapons it was kind of impossible due to the physics involved in tribes. Like the chain and the disc and nade launcher and such didn't play well with an auto aim script. It would work yes. But hit the target? Not so much unless REALLY fuckin close but at that point who needs a script?

Sort of. But not really. For anything other than hitscan weapons it was kind of impossible due to the physics involved in tribes. Like the chain and the disc and nade launcher and such didn't play well with an auto aim script. It would work yes. But hit the target? Not so much unless REALLY fuckin close but at that point who needs a script?

:Hmm: , uh, ..... Mr. Magoo?

there was a thread here after t2 came out that had autoaim and nofog exe's. I remember autoaim being pretty solid for chaingun

hamster-eating.gif

were talking above replacing model files with huge ass smiley faces you crafted in 3d studio max 4. were talking graphics card open gl hacks with player tracking through map and no fog.exe premium hacks here. who wrote that shit and how many years were you fu cking cheaters using it

The CG's aim cone would have made it impossible to have a true "auto aim" to it. Sure you could lock onto the players position but that's not where the bullet is going.

The only true autoaim for T1 would have been hitscan weapons such as the sniper in Base and probably 50 other weapons in the dumb mods like the renegaydes demonstration in that video.

spiro would just destroy 99% of ppl without autoaim as a duelist but he made his own that works with disc and plasma and grenades so he is very good with it

idk i never used it i never cheated i didn't even poop pack until like late 2000 but i'm p sure that lots of fags used that plus decent modems 2 own the piss out of me

now i work on their cars so their lives r in my hands

i keep it merciful b/c that's wat jesus would do u kno

Lspiro and nofix had auto aim and it worked good with blaster and laser probably the closest to hitscan in t1

It was kind of flukish on the non hitscan weapons

Back