NotPleased.com -- College sports crap.

Benign

Veteran X
Well, if anyone cares. I made a site awhile from scratch (http://www.notpleased.com) dealing with Big East schools. There's a ticket exchange thing, an articles archive (just for Pitt now.. since I'm just doing this myself and I don't have the time to find articles on other schools), message boards (bla.. they're there), and a betting thing where you can bet on college games and other events (right now, the other events are nfl preseason games... note.. the betting is just for fun).

So if you want, stop by and check it out. I'm not doing it for money or anything, I'm just doing it for the hell of it since I think it would pretty cool to have a somewhat active site.

Alright, that's all I got.

HAIL TO PITT.

we made a site, www.sperts.net , about sports satire. We've had it running for a year now, but in the summer time we kinda gave up. Somehow we got a sponsor to give us 50 bucks/month, though. I'm not saying our site is shitty...but i dont know if anyone would want to advertise on our site. anyway...we got lazy over the summer, so we hired writers for free. One of our writers is actually legit, he went to U. of Missouri (i think), and almost got an internship at ESPN. A couple of weeks ago, he wrote an article about how all these writers for newspapers are so shitty on TV (i.e. Mariotti, Woody Paige, the rest of the Around the Horn crew), and somehow Dan Le Batard (Miami Herald sports beatwriter and recently has taken over temporary spot on PTI) read his editorial on our website, and praised him for his work. we'll see what happens with that

Back