Not only am I not loved irl

r00fies

Veteran XV
...but every damn npc I talk to about this Valentines shit makes me heartbroken. :lol: I've gone 4 NPCs in a row that gives me the Heartbroken debuff after just getting it removed. I think that's a sign

I got shot down by the guy who gave me my level 10 warrior quest. :(

Oh well, at least Duke Hydraxis still loves me. I'm gonna go flush the sour taste of heartbreak from my mouth with a cool, refreshing blast from the Duke's massive, watery cock.

Man WTH are they DOING in there? I haven't tried anything V-Day since 4 days ago when there was a quest to give a card to a NPC in UC that didn't exist at the time.

Well I got lucky and knocked out 20 tokens on the UC guards and got the complete UC set. I'm hoping there's something worthwhile collecting the sets, but I guess we'll see. Did that retarded perfume quest and got nothing but clothes. Though I'm banking at the end of the holiday some NPC will send you something in the mail.

Best way to do this is to get a "v-day buddy" and just keep tokening it up and you can un-break each other with those friendship bracelets.

Back