Not all celebs are douchers

If he was really not a doucher he would give everybody their hard earned money back who paid to see that giant turd called Hangover 2.

robert duvall comes to my restaurant every now and again -- super nice guy.

come to think of it, most of the celebrities i've met (in the restaurant) have been pretty nice and open to chatting with folks. only exception i can think of is marisa tomei who was rather stand-offish and didn't want to speak with anyone, even her server.

this does not make him a "good guy"

the press is worth something, he's getting it.

shallow people follow celebrities anyways

+rep!

yeah because many of the people who like the guy were on the fence about whether to like him or not, and then they heard this story and were won over

I don't think I've seen anything of his other than a few Between Two Ferns episodes but that's very nice of him

yeah because many of the people who like the guy were on the fence about whether to like him or not, and then they heard this story and were won over

or he got positive press and stock in his name went up on the internet?

do you think his agent is pleased, or upset with this turn of events, do you think that sometimes it's that agent's jobs to set stuff like this up? even if that isn't the case here can you at least acknowledge that it is indeed at least sometimes the case with such scenarios?

sure, but something like that is helpful primarily when the person in question has received poor press for whatever reason (rehab jackassery, ran over some babies on the freeway, hangs out w/ sarah palin, etc). in that case, an agent would be wise to do just as you suggest

these aren't the sorts of problems zach galifianakis, unless i'm mistaken. can you at least acknowledge that it is indeed at least sometimes the case that people are just...nice?

we're not all sociopaths like you p masta

some of us would actually enjoy helping someone(s) less fortunate than ourselves if we had an abundance of money to do so

I thought he might be cool because like it said, he wasn't always successful. I feel like it's the celebs that always had been hot shit that are more likely to be douschers.

Back