Norm MacDonald dead @ 61 (Cancer)

if you get netflix he was on one episode of jerry seinfeld's show "cars and coffe with comedians" or something to that effect

Last edited:

One little thing I liked about these jokes is that he gets the mannerisms spot on. I've seen many elderly people kind of look around and sound modest like that when they command the attention of multiple people and are explaining something. It's really subtle and distinct, and the joke would still work without it, but you can tell those little things are well practiced.

I think it's a bit badass he had cancer and didnt tell people or want attention for it. Very stoic and elegant way to make an exit. RIP Norm

I think it's a bit badass he had cancer and didnt tell people or want attention for it. Very stoic and elegant way to make an exit. RIP Norm

Agreed. Uncle had stage 4 when he went on a cruise with my family for my parents 40th anniversary. He did not tell a soul as he did not want to make the trip about him. He passed 2 months later.

Agreed. Uncle had stage 4 when he went on a cruise with my family for my parents 40th anniversary. He did not tell a soul as he did not want to make the trip about him. He passed 2 months later.

Very badass. Probably best for everyone involved. He would of had much less fun if everyone had known I'm sure, and it was generous to your parents to keep private. I would feel awkward as hell if people knew I had cancer. Nothing attractive about the social ramifications what so ever.

There are a ton of funny comedians out there. Amy Schumer, Dane Cook and Carrot Top to name a few. But Norm was amazing. He could tell a joke with the straightest of faces and it was so bad but you just couldn't tell if he was serious or not. He was a fucking legend and it was unfortunate more couldn't come out of his genius. Like Conan said it felt selfish but he always wanted more Norm. And I don't think it was selfish at all. I think we all did.

Last edited:
of coarse he was

but tbf carrot top rly isn't that fking bad it's just that it was super cool 2 piss on him 15-20 years ago and hax think it still is

and dane cook is street credible according 2 billy burr

of coarse he was

but tbf carrot top rly isn't that fking bad it's just that it was super cool 2 piss on him 15-20 years ago and hax think it still is

and dane cook is street credible according 2 billy burr
I bet you read Marmaduke and laugh.

Carrot Top ruined his career when he got permanent eyeliner

And Dane Cook was funny for exactly 16 seconds

Carrot tops sister was my 7th grade English teacher. You are welcome for that worthless bit of knowledge

Back