No time to play lately

Tekno

Veteran XX
So yeah, as title says I really don't have time to play lately, besides raiding, but to be honest, I'm burnt out on wow. So rather than just having my account sit there I wouldnt mind letting a fellow TWer buy it.

Account is up until June 16, 2007

Mug'thol Pvp
BG Group Vengeance

Seikan (transfer up around may I think) The Armory
70 BE Rogue
19/42/0 Combat Swords
228 +hit
Attuned for Kara & SSC. Quests left for Tempest key is Heroic SH, SL, then Mag.
Around 58g.
372 Jewelcrafting - 375 Elemental Leatherworking
Keyed for all Heroics, Exalted with Scryers.
NO world drop recipes for either LW or JC, but all recipes bought from rep.
Around 4 primals, 45 heroic badges I think. Few misc items.
2 Epic daggers if you want to change specs.
Only pvp gear is gloves.

seikan.jpg

bank.jpg

coilfang.jpg

emer.jpg

hood.jpg
mal.jpg
pan.jpg

sun.jpg

mug.jpg

jaku.jpg

Jaku
19 Orc Hunter
was going to twink just never got around to it.

Account also includes a 60 Human rogue, pvp transfer up. No real items on him since I sold most and just left him there. Only thing you have to show is the Wintersaber mount I grinded for a month to get. Shouldn't be hard to get new items though if you wanted.

Also a 36 BE hunter if you wanted to lvl on Coilfang.
Dunno what else to add...

Last edited:
im confused, u have malch and are using swords that isnt Talon. Why are u not doing the dmg you should be doing?

Just playing preference. It's not like im spec sublawlty for raiding, the difference isn't that big of a deal.

Yeah blotter, I'm just burnt out...probably going to take a break from all games for a while but I'll keep in touch here and in vent. <3 I'm not asking for a lot if anyone is interested btw.

as im sure you have noticed, I basicly quit. If you ever want to use my rogue lemme know ;o
yeah, huh. and now kirk is PvE'ing, wtf is going on. thx for the offer. 3 characters is kind've much tho, so im good. i always feel like im neglecting at least one character :x

Back