[No Pics] Girl Advice

BionicBooger

Veteran XV
I've been writing this gal from Italy for some years. She has a boyfriend. She also has her own place with an extra room and lives alone, and says I can come and stay with her at the end of the summer. She will take a week off and spend time with me. Should I bother? Probably the only chance I'll ever have to spend time with a young italian woman in italy.

Take the trip but keep your expectations in check.
She probably said that thinking that you would never take her up on the offer.

Yea why not? its a free place to stay and who knows what could happen. At the very least you will get to stay in Italy for free.

PS Italy fucking blows and is the asshole of Europe. I would suggest using that place a base of operations to travel to and from. I wouldn't recommend staying in Italy for any extended period of time.

Last edited:
Yea why not? its a free place to stay and who knows what could happen. At the very least you will get to stay in Italy for free.

PS Italy fucking blows and is the asshole of Europe. I would suggest using that place a base of operations to travel to and from. I wouldn't recommend staying in Italy for any extended period of time.

I've been there before and I enjoyed myself, and it's the only country I can go to where I know some of the language, other than u.k. ireland etc.

Take the trip but keep your expectations in check.
She probably said that thinking that you would never take her up on the offer.

That's what I was thinking, she tells me I can stay there and she mentions her boyfriend somewhere in the same email. We have been talking about this for a few weeks though, and I had told her I'd been looking for tickets and a hotel and needed her assistance finding one, she offered to let me stay there.

Back